Tourism Corporation Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has planned exciting trip to Kaghan Valley for families. Kaghan Valley is also known as the jewel among the Hazara District valleys. It is about 160 kilometers in length and very popular for Summer Holidays. These holidays will be an unforgettable experience as you will visit and see such places like Naran, Saiful Maluk, Lalazar,Shogran, Siri Paye, and a host of glittering, shining, gorgeous Lakes. In high summer, you may even cross over the Babusar Pass into Gilgit. Even in summer, you will see Glaciers and Snow clad peaks.
Venue of the Festival: Naran
Dates of the festival: 24th to 26th June 2011
- Trout fishing competition
- White water rafting
- Mountain bike race
- Rock climbing
- Stalls for Handicrafts as well as Artisans
- Stall for Traditional Food and other snacks, cold drinks, tea and coffee.
- Play land to entertain children
- Dances of the Hazara Valley
- Live Music Concert with bonfire
0346 9008519 , 0333 9137525 , 091 921 3762